The San Diego County Chapter of the California Restaurant Association is proud to be part of the oldest restaurant association in America with more than 100 years experience, the CRA and our Chapter offers industry insiders unparalleled insight into the state’s vibrant restaurant and hospitality industries. We constantly strive to simultaneously improve the restaurant business and to breed the next generation of food service leaders, ensuring the future of this vital industry. The Chapter also feels strongly that it is important to give back to our community.
Through our programs we:
- Participate in the local decision-making process that affects the hospitality industry.
- Support with both time and money the Culinary Programs at Garfield, San Diego, Madison, Mira Mesa, Scripps Ranch and Morse High Schools.
- Work with the Foodies at San Diego State University.
- Endow a lecture series at SDSU in the area of restaurant operation.
- Educate our members to enable them to make better business decisions.
- The Chapter’s donations to Olivewood Gardens enables the staff to teach our Elementary school children better nutrition through education to empower them to be healthy and active citizens.
Check out the Salute to Service Charity Page for further information.